It is a New Year, with the same resolutions, kind of. I think the same resolutions will be used for many years to come. They basically encompass my entire life.
1. GOD - I want to become more active with the fellowship of the church. While I attend church sometimes, it is not regular and I wouldn't call it my church family. I want to become more involved.
2. Family - I want to continue to spend time with my kids and include the big kids as much possible. They are grown enough to finally appreciate time with family and I want to embrace the time with them before they make their own families.
3. Debt - I want to cut the debt in half. It's a big goal. But, I want to give it a concrete number. Maybe I will do better with a specific goal?!
4. Health - I want to lose the Holiday weight and get in shape. Since I will probably never love running, I want to find other ways to burn calories and get in shape that are more enjoyable... If that is even possible.
5. Work - I want to find a new job. I don't want to move up and I don't want to stay where I'm at forever. I don't know where I want to go, but I want a change.
6. Hobbies - Finish what I start, before starting something new. And continue to work towards finishing old projects.
7. Project Life - All year long... Including video.
It's 2012, with a new twist. Some are a little scary and almost seem out of reach. But all are positive steps and I cannot make progress without a plan, so here I go!